Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm Back


April 27, 1959-Warm a.m. cooler p.m. Washed a.m. planted potatoes in chicken pen. ironed p.m. (i think that is what was written????) ironed p.m.
April 27,1960-finished bedroom, did some mowing in back yard. cloudy. Mike & Hertha here for supper, men went fishing.
April 27,1961-Lovely day cleaned east bedroom Painted bathroom floor, cleaned out flower garden.
April 27,1962-Cleaned bedroom and moved furniture back.
" "63-Cleaned made rolls made pie
April 28,1959-Wrote letter a.m. to guild p.m. mowed yd first time this spring.
" " 60-some showers Dad cultivated potatoes and corn. I baked cookies, didn't do much of anything, thunderstorm eve hail.
April 28,1961-cooler did some hoeing plant glad bulbs asters, mowed some. Dad Dooley's a.m. fishing p.m.
April 28,1962 cleaned living room moved back furniture and rug.
" "63-To church and S.S. quarterly meeting dinner at church. home p.m.


I thought I would bring a little Florida to Grandma Z's blog. For my birthday I went to the everglades and took photos, just because. So relaxing, it is only a mile and a half from our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment