Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Sisters Memories-
Dad always said gma z was an angle - too bad the miles separated us and we weren't able to enjoy more memories. dad was affectionate! mother and i would watch him thru the front window stroking /petting my Tom cat Sam on the front porch - yea - even after he had sprayed the freezer while dad was painting it! Never ended a conversation with dad without an "i love you".
love builds bridges and people do change -
we are so fortunate to have known and felt such love.
we are blessed!
My view- The miles did separate us and we do cherish each memory, a week every three years. We didn't have cell phones or computers to take away from our family time, 2 and a half days in the car, staying in a motel, stopping and fishing on the White River.
I think Dad was more Loving than affectionate, but whats the difference? I don't think he wanted them to see how much he loved Tom cat Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment